As of Thursday, January 27, 2022 inpatient visitation at HDS will resume, with the following guidelines:
- Each patient can designate up to two (2) visitors
- Once visitors are designated, no substitutions can be made
- Only one (1) designated visitor can visit per day
- All visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and must present their enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code, as well as photo identification upon entry
- Visitation is restricted to designated time blocks only
Hotel Dieu Shaver’s visitation time blocks are as follows:
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
1st Floor (1 East & 1 West): 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
2nd Floor (2 East & 2 West): 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. & 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY (INCLUDING STAT HOLIDAYS)
All Units: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
We are also pleased to share that our Patient and Family Advisors will be returning on January 27, 2022 as well.
Hotel Dieu Shaver remains diligent in respecting our staff, physicians, patients and families, while aligning with our ongoing COVID-19 response. We are committed to providing the safest environment possible and are extremely grateful for the ongoing support.