We are pleased to share that HDS is going ahead with the significant infrastructure improvement of paving our parking lot. Although it will cause a temporary inconvenience, we look forward to a refreshed and safe parking lot for our staff, physicians, volunteers, patients and their families. As a result, 19 additional parking spaces will be added, upon completion.
If you are coming to the hospital for an appointment or to a visit a patient, please familiarize yourself with the details below, to ensure a smooth and stress free visit while navigating our temporary parking disruptions.
For your information, the timeline of each phase and a facility map is below.
Phase 1 & 2 - Complete!
Phase 3: In Progress
This phase of the paving project will disrupt the remaining 50% of Lot A and the South Entrance driveway. The areas that are under construction are highlighted in yellow.
- Phase 3 protocol will be as follows:
- Lot A
- Parking is permitted for patients and visitors only
- There will be absolutely no access into the hospital parking lots through the South Entrance
- ‘Central Exit’ in Lot A, will be converted to an entrance and exit for patients and visitors only
- Screening and entry for outpatients entering Lot A will be available
- Lot B and C – No access due to construction of the South Entrance roadway
- Lot D – Parking, entry and screening is permitted for staff and patients
- Lot E, F, G – Parking is permitted for staff
- Lot A
IMPORTANT: The only way to access Lots D, E, F and G will be through the North Entrance. This includes patients entering the Outpatient Back Entrance, PBO Group and Glenridge Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine.