Rehab & Wellness Centre (formally Network Niagara) is an outpatient rehabilitation program that focuses on clients whose lives have been affected by various injuries, including injuries resulting from work-related accidents.
Our interprofessional healthcare team uses a person-centred care approach in assisting our clients with getting back to their pre-injury level of function. Home, work, leisure, and social aspects of their daily lives are all addressed.
The Rehab & Wellness Centre has been providing assessment and treatment services to meet the needs of our clients and their families, physicians, and insurance companies since 1993.
Additionally, the Rehab & Wellness Centre is dedicated to working with the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board, as we currently serve as a WSIB Regional Evaluation Centre, and as a WSIB Shoulder & Elbow Specialty Clinic.
As a revenue-generating department of Hotel Dieu Shaver, the Rehab & Wellness Centre ensures that all proceeds are re-invested into the hospital to allow for continual organizational improvements to benefit our patients, programs, and the community.
Assessment & Treatment Disciplines
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
Specialized Assessment & Treatment Services
- Independent Medical Examinations
- In-home, Work & Clinic-Based Assessments
- Functional Ability Evaluations (FAE's)
- Physical Demands Analysis (PDA's)
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Work Demand Assessments
- Work Hardening / Work Conditioning
- Job Coaching / Onsite Return to Work Programs
- Arthritic Aquatic Program
- Non Dominant Hand Training Program
- Function & Pain Management Program
- Prescription of Assistive Devices